There’s something about beaches that attracts us, keep us hypnotized and in the end take all our stress away. Yellow colored sand, crystal clear blue or green water acts as the tonic for our souls and frees us of all the worries even if it is only for a few days. Although there are many beaches in the world that are worth visiting but these beaches will take your breath away as they are prettiest of them all. In these month you can easily get very cheap air tickets as this is an off season. Here are some beaches in the world that are breathtakingly beautiful.
- Trunk Bay, West Indies: Verifiably a standout amongst the most captured shorelines in the Caribbean, if not the world, Trunk Bay is located on the Virgin Islands National Park . Quiet, clear water and a 225-yard-long Underwater Trail for eminent snorkeling are enormous attractions, as are climbing trails up and into the encompassing greenery loaded with the remains of notable sugar stick ranches.
- Fraser Island, Australia: Australia is known for its marvelous shorelines, including this mesmerizing shaded shoreline on Fraser Island. For one thing, the whole island is World Heritage-recorded for being the biggest sand island on the planet. Its brilliant shoreline is supported by red hot bronze bluffs (precipice disintegration has uncovered more than 70 unique shades of sand along Rainbow Beach, made by blend of iron oxides and drained vegetable colors); further past, you’ll discover lavish rainforest rich with local natural life. It’s of equivalent magnificence—and far less touristed—than the more well known Whitehaven Beach and the Great Barrier Reef on the loose.
- Lopes Mendes, Brasil: Two miles of untainted, abandoned, powder-white sand that prompts a portion of the world’s clearest, most crystalline waters. There are no shoreline shacks or eateries here; rather, you’ll discover thick, wild ocean bush, almond trees, and squat palms, ideal for snoozing underneath. It’s a significant trek—a three-hour drive to Angra dos Reis from Rio, then a ship, then a taxi-vessel, then a short climb through a timberland—however definitely justified even despite the exertion.
- Blinky Beach: While a considerable lot of the landmass’ best shorelines can be found on the territory in Queensland, depend on it—this fantastically remote island, about most of the way to New Zealand, immovably holds it own. Other than its magnificent surf, Blinky Beach, on the east side of Lord Howe, is phenomenally wonderful: It’s arranged between Blinky Point and a projection known as Mutton Bird Lookout, and brags the imperative powder-white sand and sky blue waters. Behind it, you’ll discover tall ridges specked with thorny spinifex and wild daisies.
- Temae and Tevora: Two shorelines, mixing together along the east bank of unthinkably lavish Moorea, have unmistakably diverse attributes. Teavaro (got to close to the Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort) has shallow waters secured by a reef, making it a fantastic spot for snorkeling. North of the Sofitel towards the air terminal, Temae has a renowned surf break however is still safe for swimming off one of the largest extents of sand in all of French Polynesia.
- Long Beach, Thailand: Stunning perspectives of the rough, wilderness tops of neighboring Phi Leh island, incredible snorkeling, and a laid-back vibe add to the general fascination of Long Beach (and mystery Loh Moo Dee and Ao Poh shorelines, practically around the bend). Sufficiently close by walking, or by vessel, to the gathering scene of Tonsai town, it’s a joyfully calm spot after nightfall.
These beaches are the prettiest and you can feel that from the moment you see them. So, what are you waiting for? This is the time when you can book very cheap air tickets and travel to have a magnificent time.