To enable pop-up on your browser on multiple browsers and add a trusted site to it, you need to go through the article below.
Here we have a step-by-step guide for you to follow.
On Google Chrome
- Open the menu option by clicking on the three vertical dots on the topmost right-hand side of the Windows option.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Search and select “Show Advanced Settings” option and follow the steps below to allow pop-ups:
- Find and click on “Privacy” option.
- Then, click on “Content Settings.”
- Scroll down until you see pop-ups option and click on it.
- Tick the “Allow all sites to show pop-ups” option.
After reaching the “Show Advanced Settings” option, and to add a trusted site, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Lookout for “Network” options and select on the “Change proxy settings” option.
- Open the security tab.
- Check the “Select a zone to view or change security settings” option.
- Search and tick the “Trusted Sites” option.
- Click on “Sites” option.
- Then, type the URL name of the site that you wish to add.
- Finally, finish the task by clicking the “Add” option.
On Apple Safari
- Open the Safari browser menu option.
- Search for Preferences and double-click on it.
- Search for the Security tab.
- Now you need to search for the option called Block pop-up windows in the Web Content section.
- To activate the pop-up blocker, select the checkbox.
On Mozilla Firefox
- Go on the top right corner of the window and select Mozilla Firefox menu
- Select the “Options” button.
- Look out for the “content” option and follow these steps to allow pop-ups:
Search and uncheck the “Block pop-up windows” option available on the screen.
- To add a trusted site in Firefox, you need to make changes inside the “Content” option:
- Click on the “Exceptions” option.
- Just Type the URL of the concerned website that you wish to add.
- Click on the “Allow” option.
- Save the changes.
On Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Find “Tools” option and click on it.
- Make the following changes in “internet options” you can allow pop-ups:
- Search “privacy” option and select it.
- Find“pop-up blocker” option and click on it.
- Search the “turn on pop-up blocker” and dis-select that option.
- Now go to OK and Click on it to save the changes.
- You can add a trusted site by making the following changes inside the “Internet Options.”
- Find and select “Security” option.
- Go to trusted site option.
- Select “sites” option and type the URL website that you wish to add as a trusted site.
- To finish, select the “add” option.
On Microsoft Edge
- In “more” option and select settings.
- Search for “advanced settings” option and click on it.
- Click on the “view advanced settings.”
- Unselect the “Block pop-ups” option.
With the help of these steps, you will be able to enable Pop-ups on your system.